Ortovox Swisswool Piz Boval Jacket M
(You save $64.89)
THE MOST NATURAL FILLER MATERIAL ON THE PLANET HAS NOW GONE HIGH-TECH!
The Ortovox Swisswool Piz Boval Jacket M is a reversible (you can wear it inside out) insulating mid-layer, ideal for skiing, ski touring, or just looking fab. Swisswool is another of natures gifts to the ski industry. Lightweight and warm, the advantage of Swisswool over down, or even synthetic down, is how it maintains performance when wet.
Now Ortovox have made their SWISSWOOL LIGHT TEC line even better! The new PERTEX outer fabric is even more stable and ensures that insulated products remain reliably windproof and water-resistant. Their Swiss virgin wool comes in a thin, light-weight and easy-to-pack variant. The new wool fibres weigh just 60 g/m², making them ideal for ski touring where less is more: less weight, less volume, but more performance. Zones made of new elastic and breathable MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT and MERINO PUNCHHOLE underscore the “high-tech” aspect of this line.
- 2 front pockets
- Ergonomic cut
- Reversible jacket (2 styles / 2 colors)
- 2 inner pockets
- Elastic hem seam
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- Made in Europe
- Sustainable raw material
- Optimized pack size
- water resistant
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
- Can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fi bers)
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (90 g/ m²)
- Pertex Microlight is breathable, windproof, water-resistant and extremely scuff-resistant.