Ortovox Swisswool Piz Boe Jacket M
(You save $58.83)
THE MOST NATURAL FILLER MATERIAL ON THE PLANET HAS NOW GONE HIGH-TECH!
The Ortovox Swisswool Piz Boe Jacket M has been developed for ski tourers who want lightweight products that offer great comfort. The tight-fitting hood can be adjusted with one hand and if it gets too warm, the underarm vents can be unzipped. The elastic Naturetec Light inserts in the underarm area provide excellent freedom of movement and breathability. The two good sized front pockets are positioned to allow access even when wearing a backpack. Smaller items can fit in a breast pocket. Both the arms and waist have elasticated cuffs, thus keeping out wind and cold.
Ortovox have made their SWISSWOOL LIGHT TEC line even better! The new PERTEX outer fabric is even more stable and ensures that insulated products remain reliably windproof and water-resistant. Their Swiss virgin wool comes in a thin, light-weight and easy-to-pack variant. The new wool fibers weigh just 60 g/m², making them ideal for ski touring where less is more: less weight, less volume, but more performance. Zones made of our new elastic and breathable MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT and MERINO PUNCHHOLE underscore the “high-tech” aspect of this line.
- 2 front pockets
- Ergonomic cut
- 1 chest pocket
- Elastic hood
- Stretch underarm inserts made of MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT
- Elastic cuffs
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (60 g/ m²)
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- Made in Europe
- Highest-quality comfortable insulation fibers that can absorb up to 35 % of their own weight in moisture without feeling wet to the touch (better than synthetic fibers)
- Sustainable raw material
- Optimized pack size
- Naturetec light: Elastic and breathable
- water resistant
- Warm even when wet (better than down)