Haglofs Vojd Pant
Developed with the input of the toughest extreme skier, the Haglofs Vojd Pants are up to your toughest challenge. Made with 3L GORE-TEX® and Schoeller® Keprotec®, it has all the protection you need in a ski pant.
- Durable, GORE-TEX® Pro fabric provides breathable hardwearing pants perfect for powder days
- DWR treated surfaces and extra durable, laminated water resistant zippers
- GORE-TEX® micro tape used to save weight and increase breathability'
- Hip to knee vents with two way water resistant zips
- Raised waist with Velcro adjustments and belt loops
- Pants can be zipped to jackets featuring ""zip in"" snowskirts
- Water resistant fly zipper under protective stand. Double snap closure
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets,
- Two bellow pocket with water resistant vislon zips, the right one has a pocket in stretch and hook loop to keep your most important equipment in place.
- Articulated knees
- Internal lower leg gaiter with elasticated silicon grip and buckle adjustment
- Schoeller® Keprotech® Kevlar reinforced insteps and lower hems
Weight:640 g (size L)
- Material: 100% Polyamide, slightly structured durable face, ePTFE membrane and a light woven ripstop backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <5
- Weight: 177 g/m²