The haglofs triton pro hood women, is a no compromise PowerStretch® hooded fleece designed with alpine adventures in mind.
Polartec® PowerStretch® is a highly technical fabric with lots of stretch and excellent moisture transfer capabilities. It has a smooth outer to aid layering and a comfortable soft brushed inner for sucking up sweat and moving it away from the skin. It is usually worn as a mid-layer but is also a brilliant base-layer for very cold conditions. This fabric is on the market in various grades but this jacket uses the very best version available.
The pockets on the Triton are positioned to be accessible while wearing a harness or backpack and the hood is close fitting. Thumb loops and single handed hem adjustment are also featured on this incredibly ergonomic fleece jacket. This is a perennial favourite here at Gear Pest.
- Polartec® PowerStretch® Pro™ provides outstanding durability and stretch comfort throughout the garment
- Snug hood that fits under a helmet
- No shoulder seams to avoid chafing and for enhanced durability
- Flatlock seams throughout to reduce bulk and optimise durability
- Two large, zippered hand warmer pockets and one laminated stretch chest pocket
- Thumb holes at the elastic cuffs to enhance fit and maximise heat retention
- Integrated, single-handed hem draw cord
- Weight: 265 G (SIZE M)