Haglofs Khione Pant Women
Designed for free riding and built to last, the Haglofs Khione Pant Women, are a womens ski pant offering top protection against rain, snow and wind. These bluesign® approved womens ski trousers are breathable enough for even the most intense activity. The velcro waist adjustment gives the khione perfect fit. Easy access pockets amongst a host of other features, make these a great value pant for your trip to the snow.
Weight : 515 G (SIZE M)
- Made from 2-layer GORE-TEX® with a soft touch - providing breathable protection against wind and water
- RECCO® reflector
- Reinforced insteps and snow gaiter
- Brushed tricot lined waist band and seat for maximum comfort
- VELCRO® brand closure adjustment in the waist for a perfect fit
- Two slanted easy access thigh pockets
- Angled side zippers for maximum ventilation
- Internal lower leg gaiters with silicone grip, to keep out the elements
- Treated with a PFCEC Free* DWR from Gore.
- *W.L.Gore and Associates defines PFCEC (PFCs of Environmental concern) as highly fluorinated, small enough to be bioavailable, and persistent. Learn more about W.L.Gores environmental commitment and this water repellent treatment at www.gore-tex.com/responsibility
Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <9
Reinforcement weave: Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% Polyamide Cordura®, 14% Polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, reinforcement weave, 172 g/m², bluesign® approved