Haglofs Chute Pant Men
The haglofs chute pant men, are free ski trousers that are built for performance on all mountain powder filled days. Easily ventilated, tough in all the right places, bluesign® approved and offering great protection from the elements. An awesome haglofs ski pant.
Weight : 755 G (SIZE L)
- Lightweight and durable GORE-TEX® completes a waterproofed pant with polyester/taffeta lining that offers excellent breathability and comfort
- Slanted ventilation zippers at side and two spacious bellow pockets at thigh
- One zippered back pocket
- Internal lower leg gaiter with elasticated rubber grip
- Schoeller® Keprotec® reinforced instep and lower hem
- Detachable suspenders and adjustable waist
- Treated with a PFCEC Free* DWR from Gore.
- *W.L.Gore and Associates defines PFCEC (PFCs of Environmental concern) as highly fluorinated, small enough to be bioavailable, and persistent. Learn more about W.L.Gores environmental commitment and this water repellent treatment at www.gore-tex.com/responsibility.
GORE-TEX® 2 layer, 100% Polyamide, 70D plain weave face and an ePTFE membrane, 148 g/m², bluesign® approved Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET:<9
Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% Polyamide Cordura®, 14% Polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, reinforcement weave, 240 g/m², bluesign® approved