Haglofs Barrier III Q Vest
The Haglofs Barrier III Q Vest, is a versatile and simplistic insulated vest with excellent warmth and packability. Like all vests, an excellent layering option :)
- DWR treated face for weather protection
- Insulation with good warmth to weight ratio
- Rear hanging loop
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Elasticated arm holes for a smooth fit and warmth
- Mid mounted insulated pockets with zippers and a webbing loop for attaching to a backpack, keys, etc.
- Vest folds into its own pocket
- Single handed adjustable hem
- Centre back length - 66 cm (size M)
- Weight - 230g (size M)
Pertex® Classic Eco, 100% Recycled Polyester, 50D fibre proof mini ripstop weave fabric, 72 g/m², bluesign® approved QuadFusion 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 80 g/m², bluesign® approved.