Haglofs Pile Hood Women
(You save $30.99)
The Haglofs Pile Hood Women, is a fleece hooded jacket made from Polartec® fabric, for its excellent insulating and warming characteristics and low weight. It breathes well and dries fast, making it a great choice for activity and exertion. Because of this, Haglofs have designed it with articulated sleeves and offset seams for both comfort and ease of movement.
Weight: 505 G (SIZE M)
- Polartec® high-loft fleece provides optimum warmth without the weight and bulk, and gives excellent breathability and quick drying time.
- Single layer hood for cosy bulk free layering and enhanced heat retention
- Laminated soft wind flap behind front zipper for protection and comfort
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort when wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimise layering and prevent chafing
- Two mid-mounted, zippered, mesh lined hand warmer pockets that ventilate when open
- Articulated sleeves for optimised fit and low bulk in the arms
- Elasticated cuff and hem for a snug fit
- Rear hanging loop
- Centre back length 73,5 cm (women’s size L)