Haglofs Essens III Down Hood Women
(You save $62.21)
The Haglofs Essens III Down hood Women, is a warm and lightweight insulated jacket that compresses down small to fit in its own pocket.
The shell fabric is both tear and wind resistant, while Polartec Power Stretch in the arms allows for great freedom of movement. There are 2 hand warmer and 1 chest pocket, while elasticated hem and sleeves keep out the cold. The 3 way adjustable helmet compatible hood seals the deal. Another top effort from Haglofs.
- Lightweight tear- and wind-resistant shell fabric
- Polartec® Powerstretch® shoulder inserts for freedom of movement
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated down and surfaces
- Two handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket with micro zippers to reduce bulk
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Elasticated sleeves and hem give comfortable closure without adding weight
- Jacket folds into its own pocket
- Wind baffle with integrated chinguard behind front zipper Centre back length 68.5 cm (women's size M)
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Polyamide, 20D down proof, super light yet durable mini ripstop fabric, 35 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 800 CUIN fillpower superior quality 90% down/10% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR to keep long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time. Traceable and bluesign® approved. Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) under licensee number 846100.
- Down weight: 78g (size M)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin