Haglöfs Couloir Pro Jacket
A soft and warm Gore-Tex® soft shell jacket with extra comfortable four way stretch. Built with freeriders in mind, it comes equipped with a high, protective collar with a fog preventing face protection system for rough weather conditions.
- Four-way Gore-Tex® soft shell with a flannel backer for extra warmth provides a flexible garment perfect for turns down the mountain side.
- DWR treated surfaces
- 3D mesh patches on shoulder for extra comfort while wearing a backpack, laminated fleece areas for extra warmth in back, elbows and neck
- Gore-Tex® micro tape used to save weight and increase breathability
- Extra durable laminated zippers and rear hanging loop in neck
- Single hand, three-way adjustable and ski helmet compatible hood with a laminated, wire reinforced peak and high protective collar
- High collar with fleece lined chin guard and neck patch
- Two-way water resistant teeth zip in front with single inner placket and water resistant pit zips
- Two backpack compatible mid mounted pockets and one chest pocket containing a goggle wipe on an elastic leash
- One zippered inner stretch pocket with cable port and one zippered sleeve pocket on left side
- Articulated sleeves and Velcro adjustable cuffs with bellow construction
- Removable stretchy snow skirt with silicon gripper and belt loop snap feature that can also be zipped to pants with the same zip-in construction
- Single hand cord adjustment in dropped rear hem
- Centre back length: 83 cm in size L
- Weight:1065 g (size L)
- Material: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane, 70D 4-way stretch twill face fabric, ePTFE membrane and a soft flannel backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <9
- Weight: 275 g/m²
Nice bit of kit this one. Feels comfortable to wear and not restrictive to movement. Seems to be top quality and has a good strong feel to it. That might be its downfall as at my age this jacket will probably outdo my skiing days. I have had it up the top of the Marmolada on a cold day and felt as snug as a bug. The hood fits up over my helmet. Great on long exposed lifts. All I wore was a base layer and a mid layer under the jacket and it was fine even up on the high tops. When you feel right you ski better.